To be the most outstanding soccer club in Victoria by providing a great soccer experience through opportunity, facilities and quality soccer to residents and enable community participation.
Our mission is to manage, promote and develop the wellbeing of soccer using safe, fair and equitable practices and to foster participation by providing a soccer facility to the community of Geelong regardless of age, sex or ability which:
- Has a competitive senior side playing at the highest levels of the FFV State League Competition;
- Actively promotes junior, youth and female soccer participation throughout the club;
- Encourages soccer excellence and develops players regardless of playing standard;
- Develops and creates players that will go on to participate at the highest levels within Australia and abroad;
- Develops and creates players that will go on to represent Victoria and Australia across all age levels;
- Supports and develops all other aspects of the sport including coaches, referees, volunteers and other non-playing support roles;
- Is recognised as a community provider in sport & community spirit.
Values & Behaviours :
Our Values & Behaviours are at the heart of who we are and what we do in order to make North Geelong Warriors Soccer Club a better place in which to play, socialise and work.
Our Values & Behaviours are:
- Enjoyment, Respect and Recognition
- Integrity, Fair Play and Equality
- Commitment and Passion for Excellence
- Working Together (Teamwork and Community)